SA Transplant Sport Association Member Benefits
The Membership of the Association will consist of the following categories:
- Full Members – Transplant Recipients (Heart, Lung, Liver, Kidney, Pancreas & Bone marrow) – only transplantees will be able to represent SA at the World Transplant Games;
- Associate Members – Family members of recipients; Donor Families; Individual professionals / corporate individuals and the public (including friends of patients, interested individuals, etc.);
- Affiliated Members – National & International organisations & Societies;
Membership of SATSA shall be open to any person who agrees to align him/herself with the aims and objectives of the Association.
Membership of the Association entitles you to the following:
- Participate in activities hosted by the Association;
- Be eligible to be elected to the National Transplant Committee as well as participate in sponsorship support;
- Participate in National Transplant Games (only transplant recipients)
- Participate in the World Transplant Games (only transplant recipients);
- Receiving regular Newsletters – National and International;
- To make a contribution towards the efforts of the Association to promote the participation in sports among organ recipients;
- To make a contribution towards the efforts of the Association to help with the creation of awareness of the need for organs for transplantation to save lives.
- Fill out the Membership application below or click here to downlaod the Membership Application form for each person wanting to join the Association shall be duly completed and handed to a Regional Representative or forwarded to the SATSA Secretary;
- Entrance Fee – There is NO Entrance Fee payable
- Membership Fee – There is NO Membership Fee payable.
- Membership renews automatically on 31 March of every year.